StoryBoard 1 StoryBoard 1

Awesome

It was really well drawn. You're gonna make a fully animated version right?

Ninja vs Pirate Ninja vs Pirate

OK here's a few pointers

The animation was very choppy. Try to make the FPS higher and draw more frames to make it more fluid. Second, maybe you could try adding colors. It will make the characters stand out even more. Third, try adding some sound effects. It gets very boring when all you hear is silence. Good luck on future animations. :]

Lare responds:

Thanks for the pointers. I'll probably make another one very soon, so I'll try add some sound and colors.

The Doberman (Slynks) The Doberman (Slynks)

Wow

The character designs and animations were great. Really well-designed backgrounds. It looks almost professional. Awesome use of the overlay texture. It gave it a very dirty, hand drawn look. Can't wait to see what else you might have in the future :]

district blade ryu EP:4 district blade ryu EP:4

The "next" button doesn't work

Redo it, then reupload.

MarkSmith(Croanicen) MarkSmith(Croanicen)

3 months?

This is something you can make in 5 minutes.

I Get A Kick Out Of You I Get A Kick Out Of You

Very interesting style of animation

Thank you for not being boring! This is probably the first submission today that I've actually really liked. The beginning part with the fish was really well animated. I laughed when I saw the guy that looks like the Canadians in South Park. Good job :]

Now for the criticism: I think the lines were a little too light. I wouldn't make them completely opaque, but maybe just a little bit darker to contrast with the background.

Metroid Shadows part1 Metroid Shadows part1

Well, it beat my flash...

OK, to clear things up:
This was his first movie, but its current state (the one you see here) is the 3RD DRAFT. The 1ST DRAFT and 2ND DRAFT are much different than this one. Personally, I like drafts 2 and 3 the best.

Let's hope part 2 comes out soon!

P.S. The reason I know this is because I'm co-leader of the site, Pandora Animations. Also, I'm his friend (:P)

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

WOW

AAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Nice. Make more!!! :DDDD

Dialogue at the Zoo Dialogue at the Zoo

That was....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wow. I wish I could make something as good as that. Anyways, where can I get the song from the end??? :DDD

The Ani Song The Ani Song

It was ok..I liked the Llama Song better

It would have been funnier if it was faster. It was too slow, so IMO it wasn't that funny. Good job anyways.