rock band 2 freedrum sim rock band 2 freedrum sim

One question

How did you get the sounds to have no delay? I've been having that problem with my flash drumset.

DJ-DaVinster responds:

what i did was a made each drum head thing into a movieclip, and made the first frame with a stop(); script and made a second keyframe next to it and added a sound on the frame. then i clicked my movie clip and when to behaviors, hit the plus, goto movie clip and select goto and play at frame or label, on the type 2 in the box. then click the behavior select on keypress and press your key. hope this helps

Dr. Philip Soundboard Dr. Philip Soundboard

That doesn't even sound like Dr. Phil

Besides, soundboards aren't funny anymore.

Poor Hobo Poor Hobo

Too short

I admit, it was well animated. The problem is that it's too short. Maybe if you take this concept and make something longer out of it, you can make a full game that's more fun to play.

Cheat2Win Cheat2Win

Amazing

Now THIS is a great mouse maze game. I've seen way too many of those crappy ones that I end up cheating in. What's the fun in that? You took that idea and made something original. I applaud you for that. I still haven't passed level 10 yet. I look forward to seeing what other games/animations you might make in the future. Good job!

Tricky Mouse Game (rough) Tricky Mouse Game (rough)

Everyone is sick of these mouse mazes.

Add some creativity to it. Here is a good example of a good idea for a mouse maze game:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /451592

It's something new that we haven't seen a thousand times already.

Marsupial responds:

i submitted it so you lot can give me some bloody ideas. do you read descriptions?
anyway ill take a look at that link

Voidz Voidz

Come on

Needs more creativity. I don't want a clone of Asteroids. Take the concept of it, and make something new with it! I don't mean to be harsh, but it's true. When there's no innovation, there's no progress!

Alice in Spaceland 2 Alice in Spaceland 2

Much better

Insanely hard though for level 1. I like how the shots go to the beat of the music.

Insane Maze 1.5 Insane Maze 1.5

You can still cheat

Just click and hold down on a safe spot then drag the mouse over to the finish. Still, much better than a lot of these mouse maze games here.

Xaotik responds:

I'll fix that, thanks for the suggestion.

The JB Mouse Maze Game The JB Mouse Maze Game

Kinda fun

It's not very original though since it's just a simple collision detection game. You can also cheat by right-clicking and moving the mouse to the goals.

Shape Shooter Shape Shooter

Very addicting

At first I thought it was going to be crappy, but it got really addicting. Is level 18 the last level or something? The enemy shapes disappeared and nothing happened. Nice job.