StoryBoard 1 StoryBoard 1

Awesome

It was really well drawn. You're gonna make a fully animated version right?

Ninja vs Pirate Ninja vs Pirate

OK here's a few pointers

The animation was very choppy. Try to make the FPS higher and draw more frames to make it more fluid. Second, maybe you could try adding colors. It will make the characters stand out even more. Third, try adding some sound effects. It gets very boring when all you hear is silence. Good luck on future animations. :]

Lare responds:

Thanks for the pointers. I'll probably make another one very soon, so I'll try add some sound and colors.

The Doberman (Slynks) The Doberman (Slynks)

Wow

The character designs and animations were great. Really well-designed backgrounds. It looks almost professional. Awesome use of the overlay texture. It gave it a very dirty, hand drawn look. Can't wait to see what else you might have in the future :]

rock band 2 freedrum sim rock band 2 freedrum sim

One question

How did you get the sounds to have no delay? I've been having that problem with my flash drumset.

DJ-DaVinster responds:

what i did was a made each drum head thing into a movieclip, and made the first frame with a stop(); script and made a second keyframe next to it and added a sound on the frame. then i clicked my movie clip and when to behaviors, hit the plus, goto movie clip and select goto and play at frame or label, on the type 2 in the box. then click the behavior select on keypress and press your key. hope this helps

Dr. Philip Soundboard Dr. Philip Soundboard

That doesn't even sound like Dr. Phil

Besides, soundboards aren't funny anymore.

Poor Hobo Poor Hobo

Too short

I admit, it was well animated. The problem is that it's too short. Maybe if you take this concept and make something longer out of it, you can make a full game that's more fun to play.

It's Go Time It's Go Time

Great video game music

Reminds me of F-Zero. I love it. :]

BinbagMcGraw responds:

Thanks for the review! I never considered the F-Zero similarities before, but you might just be right. Maybe I should look into doing tracks for racing games now, that'd probably work nicely.

Troops Assemble! Troops Assemble!

Sounds great

I like the transition at 0:23 and the bells. Overall, this piece gives me the feeling of a Mexican army approaching like in the battle of the Alamo. The swell of the trumpets is nice too. It really builds up the tension before the strikes. Loops well too. My only criticism is the title. It doesn't sound very silent to me. :P

Tombor911 responds:

I might change the name...i couldn't think of anything good. Any Suggestions?

Taste of Rain solo ver. Taste of Rain solo ver.

Relaxing

I really like this piece; it's very calm and soothing. It reminds me of Kanon (the anime), and I think it would go really well as backround music.

As for the audio problems:
The distortion is caused when the volume is too loud. Try turning down the master volume or gain so that volume spikes don't crackle, or try adding a compressor to control the height of the spikes.